DUB Magazine had this highly-bling-ed version of the new 2007 Escalade EXT at this year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas.
Highlighted by 26″ Wheels (Yikes!), custom Strut grille, and highly unusual baby blue paint, the DUB Escalade EXT shows that even the folks who think the Escalade is a bit on the flashy side haven’t seen anything yet.
And now the press release:
Cadillac Escalade and DUB Magazine are two pivotal forces in the personalized SUV and SUT movement. The synergy of a luxury SUV or SUT with plus-size custom rims caused a sensation thatâ€™s now a mainstream OEM/aftermarket segment. The 2007 Escalade EXT â€“ DUB Partner was built as an extension of this long relationship, and the new â€œbling standardâ€ in luxury SUTs. The DUB Escalade EXT is equipped with breathtaking 26-inch TIS modular wheels and 26-inch Pirelli tires, continuing the DUB tradition of extravagance. Body mods include DUB chrome emblems, taillights, a custom Strut grille and tinted windows. The paint is a very rich custom Baby Blue. High-performance Brembo brakes complement the TIS rims. An ultra-luxurious interior with the latest electronics is a DUB signature. Color-matching suede and leather interior trim surrounds a DVD/LCD in-dash head unit, seat-mounted monitors, a 15-inch flip-down center LCD monitor and a mounted Sony PlayStation.
* 6.2L Vortec V-8 with 403 horsepower
* Hydra-Matic 6L80 heavy-duty six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel-drive
* Custom Baby Blue exterior finish
* Color-matching suede and leather interior
* New 26-inch TIS modular wheels and Pirelli tires
* Borla Performance exhaust system
* Brembo brakes
* Chrome DUB emblems
* Tinted windows and taillights
* Custom Strut grille
* In-dash DVD/LCD head unit
* Seven-inch seat-mounted TV monitors
* Fifteen-inch flip-down LCD center monitor
* Mounted Sony PlayStation