Automotive Rhythms Communications has named their 2007 Urban Elite car and SUV of the year.
Criteria for the Urban Elite award are:
- Urban Appeal: Is it suited for tough and trendy urban environments?
- Price Point: Does it represent the best value in its segment?
- Ability to Customize: How easy is it to “Flip?”
- Showroom Looks: Does it have influence as a base model?
- Street Buzz: What type of “Street Cred” and respect does it command?
Read all about it at:
Automotive Rhythms: 2007 Urban Elite Vehicles of the Year